Simplicity is key; select the appropriate band size, snap the scanner on the pipe, and scan away.
- 10 unique bands covering a range of pipe sizes from 0.8″ (20.3 mm) to 4.5″ (114.3 mm)
- Compatible with Olympus A15 phased array probes and wedges
- High resolution IP rated encoder
Small, simple to use single-axis scanner that allows for quickly and easily setup.
- Precision machined anodized aluminum
- Dual-Force wedge clamping system
- No additional tools required
A simple affordable solution for performing phased array and ToFD weld scans.
- Highly configurable manual scanner
- Capable of scanning pipe in both axial and circumferential directions
Small, lightweight single-axis high-temperature scanner for applications up to 500F (intermittent use). A spring loaded transducer automatically adjusts its height adapting to surface changes.
- Compact and user friendly design
- Single-axis encoded manual scanner
- Compatible with surfaces ranging from 3″ pipe to flat
Perfect for classroom or field use; available with magnetic and suction cup bases, allowing the scanner to swivel as the scan axis changes.
- Durable Stainless Steel Drive belt
- 2000mm (78″) scan length
- High resolution encoder – 0.025mm (0.001″)
Universal phased array, ToFD, and corrosion scanner.
- Soft contact magnetic wheels
- Quickly adaptable for circumferential or axial inspections
- Additional High-Temp kit capable of inspecting up to 500°