Limitation of Damages
AUT Solutions Group, LLC shall not be liable for indirect or incidental damages, such as loss of profit or data, arising from using this equipment. Direct damages are limited to the original purchase price. ‘Improper use’ includes but is not limited to operation outside specified limits, unauthorized modifications, and use contrary to the User’s Manual guidelines. AUT Solutions is not responsible for bodily injury or property damage resulting from using or misusing the equipment.
This warranty guarantees the Covered Product against defects in materials and workmanship for three (3) years from the original invoice date. ‘Regular use’ is defined as operation within the parameters outlined in the User’s Manual. This warranty extends to the original buyer and any successive buyer, given they have received certified training on the equipment’s care and maintenance from AUT Solutions. In case of a defect, AUT Solutions will repair or replace the faulty part with new, like-new, or refurbished parts at its discretion. Once replaced or repaired, all items shall become the property of AUT Solutions. Components repaired or replaced under warranty will be covered for ninety (90) days or the remaining duration of the warranty period, whichever is greater.
This warranty does not apply to any costs, repairs, or services for the following:
- Shipping costs for warranty repairs. However, AUT Solutions may waive these costs in cases of significant manufacturing defects at its discretion.
- Damages from improper use, as defined in the User’s Manual.
- Repairs needed due to abuse, negligence, accidents, or use outside the recommended specifications.
- Damage from incorrect power supply or electrical issues not caused by the equipment.
- Repairs conducted by anyone other than AUT Solutions or authorized representatives.
- Third-Party Products: The respective manufacturer’s warranty covers issues with products not manufactured by AUT Solutions. Customers are advised to contact the manufacturer directly in such cases.
How To Obtain Warranty Services
To report a defect or malfunction, contact AUT Solutions at +1-281-346-8091 ext.109/111 or [email protected]. Our customer service team will guide you through the RMA Form submission process, which can also be accessed at AUT Solutions Support Ticket Request. We commit to responding to all inquiries within 48 business hours. A dedicated customer support pathway will be provided in case of any delays or further escalation.