Powerful, Steerable, & Compact Ultrasonic Corrosion Mapping and Inspection System.
When it comes to ultrasonic corrosion mapping and weld inspection, the motorized DS-Ranger scanner is your ultimate work companion. This scanners features include ultra strong magnetic wheels with non-slip traction, giving the capability for both axial, and circumferential surfaces.
The weld inspection setup allows for the use of multiple probes mounted to a separate carriage. The carriage is mounted to the front of the scanner in place of a raster arm. Two different configurations are offered, the 2 probe version and the 4 probe version. A line laser is used to assist the operator when running a scan.
The corrosion mapping setup allows for the use of 12″, 20″, 24″ 36″, or 48″ raster arms. The Ranger scanner gives you the option to front mount or side mount the raster arm for small pipe diameter or limited access scans. The probe holder is positioned in the center of the wheels ensuring good contact.
- Rapid Scanning – X: 6”/sec – Y: 30”/sec
- Modular – Field Repairable Spare components available
- Lightweight – 15lbs
- Portable – Ships in 2 suite case-style cases
- Practical – Circumferential O.D. Scans: 2″+ Axial O.D. Scans: 8”+
- Mobility – Zero turn within a 12” radius
- Magnetic wheels
- Power – Available rechargeable battery packs allow up to 8 hrs. of continuous use
- Temp – Can be used at 300°F or higher with duty cycling
- Compatible – Works with Olympus, M2M, TD Scan, Sonotest, ISONIC and more
- QUAD Axis Motor Controller
- 20” arm with motor
- 100ft. umbilical
- Probe holder
- Power and com cables
- Tools and spare parts
- All Windows OS compatible
- Shipping cases
- Users manual
- 12”, 20”, 24”, 36″, 48” arms
- Spare motor kit (X and Y)
- Rechargeable battery pack with charger
- 25ft – 200ft. umbilical
- Multi-probe weld inspection kit for TOFD/Phased Array
- Laser Guide System for weld inspection
- Visual Cameras for remote operation and insepction – 45ft, USB