Steerable Laser Guided Weld Scanning System for only $29,995 USD
AUT Solutions is offering a one-time promotion for the month of April 2019, our AccuTrak LT – Weld Inspection Edition motorized scanning system at a low price of $29,995 ($15,000 less than the competition)
The AccuTrak LT-Weld Inspection Edition is a motorized 2-axis steerable scanning system specifically designed for ultrasonic NDT weld inspections; such as phased array, TOFD, and multi-channel pulse echo. The scanner can be used on circumferential, axial, and spiral welds up to 6”/sec. scan speed. The system comes standard with 4 vertical probe holders, battery powered green line laser for weld guidance, 100ft umbilical, 2-axis joystick, and power supply.
Why choose the AccuTrak?
- Low cost and greater reliability than what our competition offers
- Truly modular design; field repairable, maximizes uptime
- Direct drive; no belts or chains that could break
- Configurable trucks for Catamaran Offset scanning setups
- Upgradable to 3-axis raster scanning or internal pipe inspection
- Battery pack & camera options available for remote access inspections
- Specifically designed for in-service inspection
- Can navigate over weld caps as high as ¾” without falling
- Proudly made in the USA!
Versatility – One tool that can do many!
– Optional low-cost upgrades available:
To place an order or to inquire please contact [email protected] or call 281-346-8091